Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bye bye USA...Things I am going to miss...

A quick, off-the-top-of-my-head list of things I will miss:

1. Many, many "sappy" things that make America great.... hearing the National Anthem, seeing military families being reunited, capitalism, many people from many geographies yet all being American...

2. On to more serious things.... TARGET.

3. Target again. Yes I will miss it that much.

4. Big Brother- the TV show...a summer staple. On the TV note... Real Housewives. Been watching the few episodes they post on Hulu, and will miss that little distraction.

5. So, Hulu too. I'll miss Hulu too.

6. A good mushroom onion swiss burger.

7. Of course my friends and family. These aren't in order. Should be obvious I will miss them but better write it down so I don't get in trouble (Mom).

8. People speaking English, although sometimes that is not always true.

9. Black Friday.

10. Tacky Christmas decorations.

I am sure there will be more, and I am sure I will find replacements for a few in Belgium as well. Updates to come for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    When I saw your comment on my blog I got so excited to learn that you are living in the Chateau Roveroy. Please tell me all about it and show some photos. I would love to see what it is live now.
    I'll be following your blog now. I loved living in Belgium and I agree with everything you say about it. I long to go back again.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete